What can you do with Invana.
Connect to any Apache TinkerPop enabled graph database, run queries, build and organise insights.
Model data into Unified Schema
- Establish relationships between entities from multiple sources
- Design and organise data into a unified schema for your knowledge graphs
Instant GraphQL APIs for Knowledge Graphs
- Consume knowledge graphs instantly as GraphQL API
- Integrate knowledge graphs to your applications using GraphQL API
Import any data into knowledge graphs with ease
- Python and GraphQL API for programmatic access to knowledge graphs
- Import data from database or any third-party apps integrating with the APIs
Visualise data as Interactive Directed Graphs
- Visualise entities and relationships as interactive directed graphs
- Load graphs almost with no queries for most cases
- Extend your curiosity interactively expanding in and out relationships of an entity
OLTP and OLAP support with Apache TinkerPop.
- Supports Online transaction processing (OLTP) and Online analytical processing (OLAP) with Apache TinkerPop's Gremlin
- Query knowledge graphs with Apache TinkerPop's Gremlin
Switch graph database backend any-time
- Invana supports Apache TinkerPop enabled graph databases
- Need fixes on the element ID resolution for new database support and any graph database should work with Invana
Invana makes modeling, building and exploring knowledge graphs easy using the following products.